Saturday, August 31, 2019

Gringos - Who Will Inherit your Property In Mexico

If  you as a nonresident American or Canadian  have property in Mexico, and you pass on, it is important you take steps to make certain your Mexico property goes to those you wish.  If you fail to make a Mexican Will or hope to use your US will, it will be time consuming and expensive for your heirs. You need a Mexican will to pass on property to your heirs with efficiency and low cost.  To learn more READ THIS

If you are living in Mexico, and you have property in the USA, you definitely need a US will and very likely need a US living trust to avoid probate (time consuming and expensive) and keep your estate private. We can help you with your US estate planning and the documents required.  Email us at  Get the combined expertise of a US CPA firm and a US attorney