Saturday, May 23, 2015

US Businesses (both Corporate and Individuals) Must Report Receipt of Cash to IRS to avoid Criminal Time

The Internal Revenue Service is reminding businesses and individuals in U.S. and US  territories that they need to file Form 8300 if they engage in cash transactions of $10,000 or more. READ MORE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment