Applications that facilitate the process
No income individuals also have obligations
The SAT advised
- Fill each and every one of the fields of the statement.
- Declare all income which have been collected in the year.
- In the case of being obliged to have the current interim payments in 2014.
- Check the validity of electronic signatures.
- Submit your annual statement as soon as possible and no later than April 30 to avoid penalties.
Expenses you can deduct
- Payments for educational services (school) with the following buffers.Preschool 14,200 pesos; Primary 12,900 pesos; secondary 19,900 pesos; professional technician 17,100 pesos, and baccalaureate or equivalent, 24,500 pesos.
- Medical and dental fees. Drugs are included in hospital bills, analysis and clinical studies. No vouchers are from pharmacies.
- Insurance premiums medical expenses.
- Funeral expenses. Only the amount not exceeding the minimum wage of the geographic area of the taxpayer, raised annually.
- Donations granted to authorized institutions. The amount of donations deducted must not exceed 7% of the taxable income of the previous year to which it is declared.
- Actual interest paid on the mortgage of house room whenever the credit granted does not exceed 1 million Udis 500,000.
- Deposits in special personal accounts for savings, premiums for insurance contracts that are based pension plans and acquisition of shares of investment companies.
- Additional contributions for retirement. The amount of this deduction shall not exceed 10% of its taxable income for the year, without those contributions exceed the equivalent of five minimum wages of its high geographic area annually.
- School transport (mandatory) of children or grandchildren.
- Payments for educational services with the following buffers: Preschool 14,200 pesos; Primary 12,900 pesos; secondary 19,900 pesos; professional technician 17,100 pesos, and high school or equivalent, 24,500 pesos.